The Attorneys: Todd Davis
AREAS OF LAW
- Civil Litigation
- Criminal Defense
- Probate & Estate Administration
Todd, a native of Memphis, joined the firm in January 2015. He previously worked for a subrogation company in Memphis resolving health insurance liens.
Todd earned his J.D. from the University of Tennessee College of Law. While attending the University of Tennessee College of Law, Todd clerked in Hamilton County Circuit Court for the Hon. Marie Williams and for the late Hon. Ron Harmon in Chancery Court for the 24th Judicial District.
As a law student, Todd served as a student attorney in the Innocence and Wrongful Convictions Clinic. In addition, he served on the Executive Board for the Tennessee Journal of Race, Gender & Social Justice as an Articles Editor. In addition, he participated in the Ray H. Jenkins Trial Competition and spent a year as a UT Law Ambassador. During his time in law school, Todd spent time studying at Downing College, Cambridge University.
Prior to attending law school, Todd graduated magna cum laude from the University of Tennessee with a B.A. in History. He also studied at Christian Brothers University, where he was a member of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity, and Transylvania University.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Chattanooga Bar Association
- The Brock-Cooper American Inn of Court
- Davis, Todd and Higgins, John, “A Blockbuster Failure: How an Outdated Business Model Destroyed a Giant” (2013). Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Case Studies. trace.tennessee.edu/utk_